Monday, June 25, 2012

It's Time to Start Over

Life seems to go through multiple resets. Graduations (Kindergarten, 8th grade, Junior High, Senior High, College, Graduate, Doctorate), marriage(s), birth(s), divorce(s), break-ups and make-ups all provide opportunities for a clean slate, per se. We lose jobs, change jobs, buy new cars, new houses, and new-to-you toys. We cannot take for granted to chances we have to reset our lives.

It's been several months since I last wrote an entry for this blog. It's been far longer than I anticipated or wished. But life changes and it is only now that, thankfully, I can "start over" in regard to Saturday Morning.

I thank God for His willingness to allow us a reset in life. He knows I've needed them before and I'll need them until He comes. Relish your resets.

No comments: